1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Crystalline Ring (from Shimmering Effusion)

Discussion in 'UO Europa Trade' started by Jonathen, Jul 15, 2014.

1. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

I'll probably keep it for myself as I always wanted one - but since I'm not playing much these days, I may sell if it attracts a high price.

crystalline ring.png

2. Roland Of Gilead

Roland Of Gilead Seasoned Veteran
    Governor Stratics Veteran

18-22m or so bout the norm though sometimes lil less or more ofc...as always price various a good bit depending who selling an how many around. Still a hugely useful item.:)

3. RaistlinNowhere

RaistlinNowhere Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

yeah, great item, i use it with my garg bard/mystic and i dont think ill replace it hehe

4. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Cheers for the feedback :) yes it's one of the few older 'arties' that doesn't seem redundant nowadays, I struggle even to justify using a rune beetle carapace which was a must have once upon a time...

5. Jonathen

Jonathen Sage
    Stratics Veteran

Decided to put this in the Europa auction if anyone's interested, with a reserve of 16mil so potentially cheaper than normal based on the above