1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Crystalline Ring

Discussion in 'UHall' started by crjfrank, Jul 2, 2011.

1. crjfrank

crjfrank Guest

Can someone post a picture of the Crystalline Ring that the they have? I just purchased one off of a vender and mine isn't blue like the others that I have seen. I tried bleaching it, but that did no good. Wondering if it is a dupe.

2. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

I think they spawn in 2 colors, glacial and 2-tone red/blue.

3. crjfrank

crjfrank Guest

This is what mine looks like. No Glacial or Red/Blue color.

Attached Files:

4. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The crystalline ring only spawns in the crystal/glacial blue color. The ring can be dyed with the Tokuno dyes and possibly the natural dyes as well. Using the bleach removes the colors back to the base item color - which would be a normal gold or silver ring.

5. crjfrank

crjfrank Guest

Thank you for that information. Is there a glacial dye that will change it back to it's original color?

6. Tazar

Tazar Guest

The Tokuno "Invulnerable Blue" dye is about as close as you will get. It's a little darker than the original color.

7. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

I think the closest color would be invulnerable blue (tokuno dye)

8. claudia-fjp

claudia-fjp Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

[​IMG]

Those are both Crystalline Rings. The second is a blue band outlined with black and red where a gem would be on a ring. The only two tone dye for it would be a metallic dye tub and I was unable to duplicate it.

9. Maximus Neximus

Maximus Neximus Lore Keeper
    Governor Stratics Veteran 4H

crjfrank, what shard are you on? If I have a ring there I'll trade you as I really don't care about the color.

10. crjfrank

crjfrank Guest

Thanks for the offer, but I already found someone to trade with. I play on Chesapeake BTW.