1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Crystallized essence

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Doubleplay, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Doubleplay

Doubleplay Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 3, 2007
    Well, here it is another publish and still no use for the crystallized essence we have been saving (remember the blue urns of essence?). I am convinced that within 24 hours of throwing my 350 urns out, they will become a crucial turn-in to get some fancy trinket that I can't live without.
  2. Gelf

Gelf Guest

those are supposed to be for helping in rebuilding magincia(as i recall), as to when rebuilding is going to start, we should be fairly close i think.
  3. Yen Sid

Yen Sid Guest

Dont throw them, I would take them ;).
  4. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Aug 21, 2000
    If your tired of waiting you can always just give them to me. I'd be happy to keep them. On GL's anyone wishing to dump off any of that old stuff can just drop it in my Mailbox. Go to Yew Trammel and head 6 O'Clock out of the Gate until you reach the clearing. Use the Mailbox on the house that has the big YEW on it's roof. You can't miss it. I take all sorts of donations, checks, deco items, rares, powerscrolls, SoT's.... Feel free to relieve yourself of any "junk" you like.
  5. Llewen

Llewen Grand Inquisitor
    Professional Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Mar 3, 2006
    Well, don't do it is all I have to say. I made the mistake of throwing out half a dozen old exceptional kryss, only to find out two days later that they were very valuable. They weren't even double exceptional... *grrrr*