1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Ctrl/Shift and someone dies Client Error

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Darkness187, Sep 28, 2008.

1. Darkness187

Darkness187 Guest

Does this happen to anyone else while pvping???

2. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Usually when I receive a client error it's when the newly rezed starts to go through their corpse.... OR someone else is dragging something....... and I try to recall or gate... Can't say I've ever had it happen when using control/shift.

3. TheDeacon

TheDeacon Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

yep all the time

4. ZippyTwitch

ZippyTwitch Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I use ctrl/shift alot in pvp to pull up bars and never have crashed because of it.

5. Wallenstein

Wallenstein Guest

Yes. It also happens when you are looting a corpse and drag an item from it while the corpse's owner retrieves his items back from the corpse. I have experienced these freezes for at least two years now, unfortunately.

6. WWGRD?

WWGRD? Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Yep, I noticed it last time I bothered to log in to pvp some. Never had it happen it before, and I always used ctrl/shift since they implemented it.

7. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

This has been an issue in the client for a while now. This is part of the same crash bug that affects people when they recall out anywhere someone is dragging items. Honestly I am surprised this one hasnt been fixed yet, considering the length of time it has been affecting the client.

RTLFC...this isnt new...seems you were just lucky enough not to have had it happen till recently.

8. UO Relic

UO Relic Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

Yes lots and its very annoying at champ spawns as you lose your Pro when you have to restart UO.

9. Ailish

Ailish Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Yes on both Ctr+Shift+Death and Dragging+Recall. I don't understand why they haven't fixed them yet when both are completely reproduceble ...