1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cu collection: Looking for rare colours

Discussion in 'UO Oceania Trade' started by Lylaendra, Oct 9, 2007.

1. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

Hi everyone,
    I've started a collection of Cu Sidhe rare colours. I have a jet black, pure white, red and champagne pink. The most obvious one I'm still after is of course the blaze, but I'm also after a bronze, green and some shades of blue. Let me know what you have and what you want.

I'm also after the library reward talisman of the birds(?) which gives a bonus to taming

For those who don't know, this is the Cu Sidhe colour rarity chart, taken from http://boards.stratics.com/php-bin/uo/showflat.php?Cat=3&Number=7025232&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=1

<blockquote><hr>

Regular has 85.8% chance to spawn (1 in 1.66)

Bronze has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
    Agapite Pink has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
    Grey has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
    Slime #19 has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
    Green #46 has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)
    Blue #18 has 2.1% chance to spawn (1 in 47)

Ice Blue has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
    White has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
    Very Red has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
    Pinky has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
    Blue #0 has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)
    Black has 0.2% chance to spawn (1 in 466)

Fire/Blaze has 0.004% chance to spawn (1 in 23301)

[/ QUOTE ]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

The blaze one sells for 200-300mil, i severely doubt you will get, they are incredibly rare, and theres only one on Oceania (maybe two)

3. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

I know that [​IMG]
    I've seen a few at 200mil, I was just putting that there because heck, what kind of collector would I be if I didn't try for one? *smiles*

4. StarlaUO

StarlaUO Guest

Hiya,

Just curious, is there a green cu'sidhe? I have never seen one before... Would someone post a screenshot for a green cu'sidhe?

* Just found out green cu'sidhe does not exist at tamer's forum. [​IMG]

5. Lylaendra

Lylaendra Guest

Awesome [​IMG] thanks for the heads up

I'd never seen one before but the chart in the tamer forum listed green, so I thought, heck, why not [​IMG]

I guess that one can be crossed off my list now hehe