1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cuda...We need to help MageCru.....

Discussion in 'UO Legends' started by Tovladian Soltyr, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Today I get a message from her bragging about her new luna house right by the stables......"The Stables" I thought to myself, how the heck did she place there!??!....

Well I get there to see a very sad sight :(

[​IMG]

A house made out of Plain Wood Crates and Liquor bottles (Yeah the Liquor bottles gave it away as being MageCru we know her fawness for the Rotgut)

I mean come on, plain wood crates....that's the equivalent of cardboard boxes in present day speak :(. She's getting worse Cuda....what ever can we do?!?!

*sniffles*

:p :p :p ROFL Just picking on ya Cru :p.

2. Uriah Heep

Uriah Heep Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

*shakes head and mumbles* I woulda never thought it had gotten this bad!

*Walks off looking sad*

3. Tov you are sssssssssssooooooooooooooooooooo bad. She will get ya you know.

4. Lady Arwen

Lady Arwen Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

hahaha, I saw that earlier too. I wondered who in the world did that! Anways I got a kick out of it. Nice Cru. lol :D

5. All her dragon children would take care of her...But she forgot to feed them and they all died.

6. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Tov, you are just jealous because I have a Luna house and you don't. So what if it takes a little upkeep on a daily basis.

Get up...build a little...drink a little...build a little..drink a little...drink a little..drink a little..drink...........................zzzzzzzzzzzzz:sleep2:

btw: Deadly is right..I will get you! No worries, I am patient and creative.

Maybe I will send "My Mother" to get you. You better watch out for those cookies!

7. HEY NOW.....Just cause it's the "Baltic Avenue" of Lunaopoly doesn't mean you have any right to treat it like it's not a property at all Mrs. Community Chest!!!!

[​IMG]

:p

8. Lord Cuda

Lord Cuda Sage
    Stratics Veteran

She got that idea from the mongbats that have taken over the once proud City of Magencia :D

Only thing is the mongbats get thier deposits back from the empties :eek:

Btw whoever is sitting next to Cru tonight at the auction plz try to hold her upright in the chair and make sure she gets home safe to her cardboard i ermm mean wooden crates :eek:

9. MageCruella

MageCruella Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

There is an auction tonight?

Do they have a snack "bar"?

dancing maybe?

*LOLing all the way home*