1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Culinary Crisis?

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Maud, Feb 6, 2009.

1. Maud

Maud Guest

Hi, I have been trying to complete culinary crisis quest where I have to get 20 dates and 20 wheels of cheese. Does anyone know where I can get Dates from?, I have tried hours of begging at heartwood (got one) and checked all the crates in provisioners across the land and none! I should give up but spent so long looking I cant now :) Hope someone out there can help me....
  2. Flame (DrR)

Stratics Veteran

May 13, 2008
    is it dates that drop onto the ground under the trees in Magincia? Be careful there though they are still invaded.
  3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    Yes, but you can't pick them up, only eat them. I've not tried 'stealing' though.
  4. Maud

Maud Guest

Just tried stealing the ones from magencia - can't steal this item :( Just did the rounds of provisoner shops again hopping that I was just unlucky yesterday but not a date in sight. I had better get on with begging! Thanks for help though :)
  5. Scrumpy Jack

Scrumpy Jack Guest

You can find lots of them lieing around in the Hedge Maze. Not as crowded as Magincia :D
  6. Seasseragh

Seasseragh Guest

You can call me names, but I couldnĀ“t find any dates in the Hedge Maze, much less pick them up.
  7. Scrumpy Jack

Scrumpy Jack Guest

Nah, I won't call you names. That-person-from-the-boards is good enough *g

Hmm, it used to be possible to pick up the dates at the maze. Maybe they changed it ... doh. Have to go back begging for them then :eek: