1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cure Potion Timer

Discussion in 'UHall' started by anna anomalous, Feb 2, 2011.

1. was this just a rumor or is there actually a Cure Potion Timer in works? maybe having the alchemy skill could reduce the timer? or would this just make poisoners way too overpowered?

2. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Nope, no timer in the works.

3. WarUltima

WarUltima Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

As a mage I can't wait till they put in a cure pot timer to make noxxers happy.

/signed.

4. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

maybe a really Long timer, Especially because monsters don't cast it Near often enough, I've been poisoned as few as 4 times in 5secs, from a single monster, rinse & repeat next one. A short timer would nurf them guys making the game too easy, so No

5. unified

unified Guest

QFT! :thumbup1:

6. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

I would start playing UO again if a cure pot timer was added. Make a cool-down on re-poisoning the same weapon once the last charge is used and problem solved. Cure pots ruin mage PvP.

7. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I like consistency, if there are cure pot timers, there should be timers for all pots.

8. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

How long does it take to beat a dead horse till it turns back into dirt?

9. I Play UO

I Play UO Visitor

Yes, there should be. Or just delete them all together and UO returns to the great PvP it used to be.

10. Restroom Cowboy

Restroom Cowboy Visitor

I say leave things as they are until they ditch apples. :gun:

11. Bleak

Bleak UO Software Engineer
    VIP Stratics Veteran

We have a couple of system changes that we will be putting on test center in the near future which should peek your interests. :stir:

12. Mervyn

Mervyn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, i'm going to air on the side of caution, i think the devs should spend more time fixing bugs than making potential improvements, lets take magic reflect, yeah it makes things interesting but it's pretty bugged.

Please don't break anything

13. puni666

puni666 Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Oh like the adjustment or "system change" that you can now heal through mortal with cleansing winds. Yeah.. good adjustment.... idiotic. You can't even chain mortal, but you can chain cure EVERY STATUS EFFECT with the push of a key. Simplify the game more and make Word of Death the way it was on it's release day.

14. thank you very much for this response. as an avid pvper, i am very appreciative of the many changes and balances you guys do to attempt to make this game more enjoyable for all of us as a whole. i look forward to these changes!