1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Discussion] Curious Item.

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Arsenik, Jan 22, 2009.

1. Arsenik

Arsenik Guest

Anyone have any details on this item?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Where it came from?
    Whats its worth?

2. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Cant tell you where exactly its from but i know its kinda rareish and i paid 100k for mine

3. Jillene

Jillene Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Hi, just to let you know you can get that item from Haven, go to the Springs and Things and speak to Nibbet the tinker at least thats his name on Great Lakes, he will give you a quest to make 5 clock parts, that is one of the items you can get from doing the quest.

4. THP

THP Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Yah they are a newbie haven quest reward....20-25k i guess?

5. kray2s

kray2s Guest

Seems i should really look into what rewards are from haven myself.
    Although it does kinda annoy me that people put these items on their vendors knowing what they are, just waiting, for the clueless about the new haven quests (like me) to wander on by and purchase them. Oh well, i like the item and it fits in with the deco, so no real harm done :)

6. Risso

Risso Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

100k is about right, while they are from New Haven they are considered to be a rare drop for that quest.