1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Curious: Old Blessed Buildings

Discussion in 'UO Great Lakes' started by Amber Witch, Mar 3, 2009.

1. Amber Witch

Amber Witch Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Gilfane

Greetings All,

I was just wondering if anyone knew of any old player owned blessed buildings that are still intact? I was reading about another shard's oldest building just collapsing and was reminded of some of the wonderful buildings we use to have here on GL.
    Anyone aware of any? Do you have one? Pics and/or coordinates would be great. Also any history about the building and its occupants.

Thank you,

Amber Witch

2. There is Kazola's Treetop Keg and Winery in Felucca. It is SE of the Yew moongate in the area that use to be the city of Arcodia.

There is another building SW of Wrong on the plains there, don't remember what that used to be. (Also in Felucca)

3. Mystra

Mystra Guest

The Old Red Devil auction tower and Stables is in my opinion one of the most enticing. there are old GM Placed objects all about. Give me a holler I will take you on a tour !
    Mystra

4. Masacre

Masacre Guest

I remember running around the gate and coming across Kazola a few times like a year and a half ago, neat character. Never shy. Does he still log in from time to time? He hasn't been a regular player in years right???

5. Amber Witch

I was surprised to read in Stratics today that Lady Kazola was one of the Literary Contest Judges. We can hope that we will see more of her. Many an evening was passed in her establishment talking with old friends and new while being entertained by the bards and whatever crazyness was going on in the other corner of the room.

6. *knows things but is sworn to secrecy* :lick:

7. Lady Michelle

Lady Michelle Sprite Full SP
    Stratics Veteran The DarkOutlaws, TDO

the place in front of felucca cove is still standing

8. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

I believe the Temple of Mondain keep is still standing as well

9. Amber Witch

Is that the Cove Merchant Guild that you write of? I just went to look at it and its not the same building. If my memory serves me I believe that Heather's building was a Smithy.

10. Amber Witch

How about a hint? I haven't responded to this post for some time but my noseyness, I mean my curiosity, is starting to get to me.:bowdown: