1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Curious

Discussion in 'UO Tamer' started by Old Man of UO, Apr 6, 2009.

1. Training my new white cu sidhe today, I used discord on it to increase skill gains. I've trained and sold dozens of cu sidhe, but added discord only a few months ago and this is the first one that I've discorded during training.

I was surprised when skills reached 100, and then kept going up! Since not everything was maxed, I decided to see how far they would go, and they went all the way to pre-tamed skills in wrestling, tactics and anatomy. I was so excited! Of course, when I logged out and back in, the skill reset to 100. Man... I want a cu sidhe with 110 wrestling skill!

Is this normal?

2. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

I've been Disco-training pets for years and it happens all the time on every kind of pet.

3. Thank you for that... no need to keep training it above 100 then.

4. uoBuoY

uoBuoY Guest

Not necessary true. The Discoed-skill counter isn't too accurate. I break the pet's Disco every once in a while to check actual skill. It's been off as much as 0.2.