1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Curious

Discussion in 'UHall' started by MalagAste, Dec 27, 2011.

1. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Ok... Am I the only one wondering WTH happened to Stratics for the last few days????

Did I miss something???

And it's still not good.

2. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Server issues. Either Gremlins or a falling hampster.

3. LordDrago

LordDrago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Actually, I heard it was both....Gremlins ate the hamster.

4. Lady Storm

Lady Storm Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

No

The office party had spiked punch and all the hamsters got wasted.... the staff had no time to call the hamster foundation to get replacements so had to wait till they woke up and got rid of hangovers.....

5. gunneroforgin

gunneroforgin Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

All I know is the Stratics main page has not worked properly in months and what happened to articles such as the Imbuing Ingredients table coming up missing. I wish now I had printed it out. Luckly, I printed out the Fishing In The High Seas article.

6. Mirt

Mirt Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Darn hamster eating gremlins. Always ruining my quiet days in the office.:gun:

7. Tazar

Tazar Guest

It works perfectly for me...

UO Stratics *New* | Imbuing Ingredients Table

Is this what you are looking for? I was able to find it in about 4 seconds by going to the uo2.stratics.com home page and typing "imbuing ingredients" in the little google box in the upper right. It was the top option in the search.

8. Taylor

Taylor Former Stratics CEO (2011-2014)
    Professional VIP Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Campaign Benefactor Alumni

TGN and Stratics servers experienced a major hardware failure on 24 December. Stephen worked (and continues to work) through the holidays to get everything restored. At the moment, it appears that the forums and the UO Stratics portal are operational. If any bugs surface, please let me or Petra know.

9. Fridgster

Fridgster Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe the hamsters ate the gremlins and just had indigestion.

10. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Please let me know exactly what your problems are, because to the best of my knowledge the new site was working pretty near perfectly until this hardware problem.

If you have old Drupal links bookmarked (urls ending in a number rather than a description) please delete them and re-set with new links. We upgraded the entire site, copying every page of information into wordpress pages as detailed in George's recent video.
    tgnUltimaOnline's Channel - YouTube