1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Current Event] I fear that Vesper will be lost to the Bane!

Discussion in 'UO Baja' started by Zephenia, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Zephenia

Zephenia Guest

Greetings!

It looks grim for Vesper! The Bane are winning and time is winding down! Come out and fight for your side!

The Defenders could us all the help they can get in these last few hours!

Zephenia
    High Sorceress S*S

2. Zephenia

Zephenia Guest

False Alarm I guess!

The defenders pull off another one! The Bane invasion in Vesper has been pushed back.

Good job all you defenders!

Look forward to the next invasion in a couple days!

Zephenia
    High Sorceress S*S

3. SuperKen

SuperKen Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

Wow, nice job folks.

I know folks were really pulling for Trinsic, but I didn't think the same level of attention would be paid to other cities like Vesper.

4. War Wizard

War Wizard Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

doesn't Cove still need some love..... Bane control it I believe..... lets take it back.

5. Zephenia

Zephenia Guest

Hi!

I wish there was a way to get back Cove, Skara Brae and Moonglow - but I fear there is no taking them back. At least we have not found a way.
    Fighters have killed all the guards in Moonglow on multiple occasions only to have them respawn when the last ones were dispatched.

If someone figures it out, be assured that there will be fighters to help taking them back!

Kinda why its so important that the defenders keep the Bane from taking any more cities when they do invade them. Assuming that the invasions are not over, look for one tomorrow sometime!

Zephenia
    High Sorceress S*S