1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Current happenings in EQ2?

Discussion in 'The Wayward Tavern' started by Seleene, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Seleene

Seleene Guest

How has the world of Norrath been to you all lately?

2. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Just ducky, here. And you? :)

3. Seleene

Seleene Guest

Not too bad here myself :thumbsup:.

4. HaHa

HaHa Guest

Damn spyder is this where u landed at?

5. The beasts of the wastes are falling beneath my mighty sword as i do my writs and i have gone from 80 sage to 9 artisan.

Decided i wanted to collect another TS cloak:coco:

6. SpyderBite

SpyderBite Sage
    Stratics Veteran VCS

Absolutely. I enjoy PvP fights involving 50+ people and every single kill effecting factions. No house hiding since all housing is inner city and instanced. And, most importantly, the PvP requires skill. No more exploits.

Finally.. Developer attention. We have a developer who's team's main focus is the PvP servers. No more waiting a year or two years or longer for updates and balances. Most blatant imbalances are handled inside of a week.. some as soon as 24 hours.

New content? Usually 3 - 4 times a year. Live events? At least twice a year. Graphics? OMG.. At high quality I watch butterflies land on my shoulder.

I could go on.. but, little point. Its something you have to experience for yourself. :)

Eeep. and I forgot to mention.. We're getting Guild Halls soon. Tons of resources for guilds and they're like little cities. "Player Run Towns"? cute.. *chuckles*