1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Current NPC Thief Guild Rules

Discussion in 'UO Crime' started by Val'lyn De'ana, Mar 4, 2015.

1. Val'lyn De'ana

Val'lyn De'ana Seasoned Veteran

Oct 22, 2014
    Do any of the production shard thieves know if turning red still kicks you out of the NPC guild?

My template is set up to do a little killing. I probably won't be stalking players to kill them, but from time to time, if I do run into someone unattended or someone close to death, I'd like to be able to snuff them out without concern about my count total and if the next one will knock me out of the NPC guild until I am blue again.

2. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

Aug 12, 2001
    Ha! I have never really had a template that allows me to kill other players. Even those un-attended are tough to kill. That being said, it would be interesting to know if this still happens. I know on Siege you can be red and be in the guild still, hell you can have 0 stealing and join the guild. I've known Siege players who wanted to join the guild just for the disguise kit...la