1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

EM Announcement Current Plans

Discussion in 'UO Origin' started by EM Claudius, Nov 24, 2013.

1. EM Claudius

EM Claudius Adventurer

Feb 26, 2013

We've had 2 November events.

Current planning calls for me to likely announce the December events sometime this week, and to have certain activities occur in a UO map that is not Britannia. (Which one will be announced separately, and unambiguously.)

As had been discussed in-game, the next events will cluster around a storyline more complicated in some senses, but initially smaller in scope, than the zombie invasion cycle.

A quirk of this year's calendar, however, enables a semi-silly, holiday-themed event in December, and that is an avenue I may pursue. We shall see shortly.

Also I intend to start holding Council of Governors meetings after the conclusion of the upcoming election cycle. So when you run for office keep in-mind that you'll have to attend some RP-type meetings as well.