1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

current Trammel spillover...

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Zippididooda, Jan 4, 2009.

1. Zippididooda

Zippididooda Guest

couple things im wondering about with the newer content

one is these books many people are carrying, anyone who has been around the ole SP block knows this will eventually turn into a have vs have not scenario, with no option for non mages...maybe all pvp will be a contest of magery...maybe its intended...hmm

one more thing i noticed is that athough we have no seperate rulesets for ishlenar or tokuno, the SoTs that drop there are of the trammel variety, being denominated from .1-.5, not the same as fel champs.

and I know nothing will likely be done, I just wanted to see if theres any reactions out there from fellow siegers

oh and if anyone wants some hot spellbooks, ill consider seling one or two...

2. Uvtha

Uvtha Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Well the team comes back to work on monday. I'd start a' squawkin' about then.

3. God_Majere

God_Majere Guest

there is far more trammel bleed then that to worry about... something that been bothering me for a long time is not being able to loot other people's kills like the old days. now you get the "you didnt earn the right" blah blah.