1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

curse weapon

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by hampage, Aug 19, 2008.

1. hampage

hampage Guest

hey guys I don´t see a buffer showing me that curse weapon is active and how many seconds till it ends like other spells/curses, why is that and how to know how long it will last in-game (I mean, I know the formula to calculate but I would like to see in the game so i´m sure).
  2. Eslake

Eslake Guest

The buffs bar is a relatively new addition, and they had to add the buff icons to it one at a time.

It seems someone forgot to finish the project, and I haven't seen any mention of it for a long time now. :(
  3. Duku

Duku Guest

I would love to see consacrus and curse weapon buffed :(
  4. hampage

hampage Guest

I have always noticed that essence from UO... the dev team has an incredible nice sense of artwork and general ideas but also has an incredible restricted programming capacity... they should hire some good programmers, the game will vanish from earth soon or later if they dont do that
  5. sikooovision

sikooovision Guest

Players Have Asked for this Before ...

It would be a GREAT Addition ... Alot of Other Things Obviously That Need Worked on That are Waay More Important, but this Would be a "small" Addition with HUGE Benifits ... Atleast imho.