1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cursed Arties Restocked, (Spirit of Totem 400k)

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Guest, Mar 2, 2008.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

The old MYTH vendor house is hosting vendors again. I put up a vendor that carries every cursed artie. East of Umbra (see map in photo)!

[​IMG]

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Restocked this morning.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Restocking again. Thank you for the business! Adding Staffs of the Pyros and Vorpal Blades.

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Thanks for the business KOC. Restocked.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Some things moving way fast, others not at all. Open to all input on prices.

Thanks again for the business.

6. Guest

Guest Guest

how much would you want for holding a vorpal blade and staff of pyros for a bit for me?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

No charge to hold one of each for you. I will pull them now (don't have many of them).

8. Guest

Guest Guest

thanks alot. please send me an icq so i got you on my list again and let me know the price. its kinda weird to have to plan your money when wanting to buy stuff :O

9. Guest

Guest Guest

Restocked this morning. Also, I reduced prices on slow-/non-moving items. This includes Armor of Fortune and Ornis (now less than 400k), and discounts on Hunters Headress, etc.

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I have been amazed how well these move. Thanks for the business. I will run out far sooner than planned!

11. Guest

Guest Guest

I am down to only one of some items. Other prices lowered.

Stop by!!!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Out of rings of the elements and the rest of my hunter's headresses have been promised in bulk sale.

13. Guest

Guest Guest

Okay so stupid question.

If the item is "cursed" then does that mean I cannot "bless" it as my only "Siege-blessed item"?

14. Guest

Guest Guest

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Totally correct, which is why they are far cheaper than uncursed items.

16. Sir Ha-ward

Sir Ha-ward Guest

Restocking soon?

17. Guest

Guest Guest

Restocked.

18. Guest

Guest Guest

Wow, thanks. Restocked and lower prices on slow stuff (mostly weapons).