1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cursed Arties- trading for cursed Staves of the Magi

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Dark_Schneider, Nov 28, 2007.

1. I have multiples of just about all of the cursed arties.

Most I will do 1 for 1. Some of the less popular ones we can discuss multiples for 1 staff.

The following items will only trade for more than one staff: (I'm sure many may not agree with this ratio but with the release of the staff of pyros I don't think the cursed SoM's are worth much)

2 staffs for 1:

Spirit of the Totem
    Armor of Fortune
    Hat of the Magi
    Arcane Shield
    Midnight Bracers
    Divine Countenance
    Voice of the Fallen King
    Bracelet of Health
    Ring of Vile
    Ring of Elements

5 staffs for 1 Ornament of the Magician or bulk, 20 staffs for 5 Ornys. (maybe high but i wouldn't be dissapointed to keep some of these [​IMG] )

2. Give me a day or so.....Still sorting things and have a possible sell for a mass amount of my items. I have alot of the staffs and I'm sure several could find a good home with you.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

I have 3 staff. Would you trade one HOM and one ring of elements?

4. I think your right, its worth less than it would have been if Pyros didn't exist. Still uber though, scnp mage wep with fc1, pretty darn handy.

I might trade at a ratio of three staffs for every two hats of magi. I have about 15 staffs to get rid of. ICQ me if interested at 405-364-158.

5. <blockquote><hr>

I have 3 staff. Would you trade one HOM and one ring of elements?

[/ QUOTE ]

Sure, do you mind if the HOM is 250/255 durability? (i tried one on heh)

6. <blockquote><hr>

I think your right, its worth less than it would have been if Pyros didn't exist. Still uber though, scnp mage wep with fc1, pretty darn handy.

I might trade at a ratio of three staffs for every two hats of magi. I have about 15 staffs to get rid of. ICQ me if interested at 405-364-158.

[/ QUOTE ]

That sounds like a good ratio, I can't get on right now so im not sure how many hats i have, gonna trade one to Uvtha and one has 250/255 so i dunno how much people care abotu 5 dura lol (i guess since its cursed not much?)