1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cursed Artifacts-Going Rate

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by Connor_Graham, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Those of you that are successfully selling the cursed Doom arties, what prices are you asking for them? I see prices of 1mil and up for some of the better ones, but of course, this is the asking price, and the piece is still sitting on the vendor that I find them on.

2. Guest

Guest Guest

by the end of the event i wouldnt be suprised if theyre selling within the 4-6 digit range, with the exception of the midnight bracers which will probably retain some value due to their usefulness for going into vamp form

3. ZidjiN

ZidjiN Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

A guy on the europa shard gathered 200 cursed arties in one day and a lot of ppl in UOhall claim to get 1-3 cursed arties of every Balron they kill.
    If the drop rate will stay as high as it is now i doubt that there will be any reall value in cursed arties for quite some time. Time Will Tell

4. Guest

Guest Guest

i agree with DVI

5. Hmmmm Thinks back to last year ....

Do u remember the grim reaper event - every one running around grabbing those cursed arties??? and i dunno if it was just me but i couldnt shift them from vendors for love nor money ..... Now i have still over 150 to 200 from last years event if not way more knockng around various account bank boxes!!

If your quoting around 1 mill for these arties now how come ??? they were worthless last year!

6. Guest

Guest Guest

<blockquote><hr>

If your quoting around 1 mill for these arties now how come ??? they were worthless last year!

[/ QUOTE ]

1mil IS worthless. [​IMG]

7. <blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

1mil IS worthless. [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Heh, 1mil X (20 Ornies + 20 HoM + 10 AoF) = 50mil

Nope, far from worthless. [​IMG]

8. Guest

Guest Guest

He was asking, why someone was quoting 1m per on the cursed artifacts, if most of them have not been selling for that price, and none of them are selling for that price now.

Hence why they're not worth 1m...