1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cursed Loot

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ghostie, Dec 7, 2008.

1. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

I haven't played in over 2 years. I was considering coming back and thinking about what I liked and disliked about the game. I played for a long time on Siege Perilous, because I enjoyed getting real loot from pvp. However, towards the end, I had returned to Sonoma for insurance, because I got tired of trying to come up with gear all the time.

So anyway, here's my idea for Felucca. When someone dies, have an exact copy of all their gear on their corpse...but have it be cursed! That way people can use it, but it can't be insured, blessed, or whatever. I think that would bring a lot of the fun back into pvp.

2. ChumBucket

ChumBucket Guest

heh, can you imagine the amount of exploiting that would take place? Sadly, it would happen, and happen way too much. There goes any semblance of balance. :(

3. Ghostie

Ghostie Guest

Good point...yeah I have been away too long...oh well.

4. enigma eb2

enigma eb2 Sage
    Stratics Veteran

So... what your saying is it would be a great idea to have an Uber Item on me then go kill myself 500 times?? REAL great idea man.

5. Gildar

Gildar Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran

Maybe limit it to one cursed double per item, and a timer of 30 minutes or something before the item goes *poof*... but otherwise, as people already said, it would be exploited.