1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cursor distance before running...

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Old Man of UO, May 27, 2010.

1. Is there any way to change the distance you have to more the cursor away from your character before running? I'm finding the distance too far when I have the window max size and would like to cut the distance in half. I'm not getting the control I need to make it through tight passages while running. I don't want to use the "Always Run" option, especially with my stealther.

2. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Me to good idea, i always running into walls

3. Anyone know if this is even possible?

4. Cloak&Dagger

Cloak&Dagger Guest

Far as I know this is currently not possible. I think though, that it would be easy for the Dev team to add an "option" of sorts, only Way I can really think of editing it would be in a file itself (assuming the Dev team even added the functionality for it). So...there you have it, possible for them to add, but we can't do it currently. Just from what I know anyway.