1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Custodes Fati

Discussion in 'UO Europa' started by Phaheela, Nov 8, 2008.

1. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Do any of them still remain ?

Returning to game after a 2yr break.
  2. Kiminality

Kiminality Guest

3. Wenchkin

Wenchkin Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni

May 16, 2008
    I haven't seen anyone from CF in an awful long time. I think they were in several different games at one point, but I couldn't say for certain what happened to them in UO or where they are now.

4. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

It would seem there be none of them left, only houses around spiritwood held in place. Place aint the same without em.

Have to track down another guild who do the odd RP and would welcome an old hat with newish characters.
  5. AzSel

AzSel Lore Keeper
    Stratics Veteran

Feb 21, 2008
    What kind of RP are you looking for...easy going RP or more actionpacked RP?

You have Baronship of Cove [BoC] its a littlebit of both...
    Vesper [-V-] also a littlebit of both..leaning abit more towards the action.
    Douchy of Trinsic [DOT] thats more easygoing and less action.
    Guardsmen Militia [Grd] littlebit of both..

There are lots more, I just mentioned some of the bigger ones. There is still lots of RP going on Europa, but it seems its the events that includes some RP-pvp that draws the bigger crowds.

Hope you find one you like...
  6. Phaheela

Phaheela Guest

Ahh I thinks Cove be calling me.

Thanks for the info ! Lot has changed in the 2yrs since i last played, lot of good guilds gone, lot of new stuff (gonna take some getting used to) and its soooo much quieter !