1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom Content problems Need Help!

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by rookie, Feb 14, 2008.

1. rookie

rookie Guest

Over the last week or so some of the custom content that my wife has made and uploaded are not visable on my computer. She can see it and we can see it on our laptop but on my computer it shows as not approved statue and cheap chairs. I sell all the cc she makes in my store and customers can see them all and are buying them. Its not everyone she makes either, it seems kinda random. Is anyone else having this problem and if so does anyone have a solution to the problem? Thanks in advance.

2. Delete object files listed in the EA_land directory of your "custom_content_cache" folder.

Should be located in your tsoclient/userdata directory.

Re-launch game and reload CC object files to cache when you first land on lot.