1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom content, to the next level?

Discussion in 'EA Land/The Sims Online Stratics Forums' started by PeacefulMind, Feb 1, 2008.

1. PeacefulMind

PeacefulMind Guest

Has anyone thought of doing this? Now that we have sculpture's available, has anyone thought of creating a larger item, like an actual sized car going onto more than one tile, have the tiles not used for sitting sculptures, and create them in pieces like a puzzle, and then have the seats (driver, passenger) as chairs? Then, once put all together in correct formation, form a seamless car! You would sell it in pieces.

Anyone want to try that?
  2. Guest

Guest Guest

I saw something like that at Thrils place in TC3 (although i think it was a 2 seater - dunno how he made it fit over the tiles it covered though - some of what he does id WAY beyond me)