1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Custom House Bugs?

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Lionhart, Dec 24, 2009.

1. Lionhart

Lionhart Guest

I placed a 10x9 and I cannot access the second floor at all. I click on the floor levels and it says it is invalid. So basically I just have one floor with no roof.

Is this normal?
  2. Sarsmi

Sarsmi Grand Poobah
    Stratics Veteran

Apr 25, 2001
    Where did you place this house? The spot on fire island just south of the demon temple behaves this way. This could also be some weird thing happening with the SA client, which I know very little about.

If it's just a regular house in a regular housing zone you will want to try reducing your housing cache to 0 and completely closing and restarting the client. In the 2D client the option to change the housing cache is in the options menu on the paperdoll. Options/Miscellaneous/scroll down to where it says "cache this many houses on client:" and move the slider to 0.