1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Custom houses and new crafted house wall question

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by -Hey Arnold-, Nov 9, 2015.

1. -Hey Arnold-

-Hey Arnold- Seasoned Veteran

Im trying to replace my custom house walls with these new crafted walls/floor tiles. My first question is do u have to use goza mats to make a 2nd and 3rd floor and is there any way to use house teleporters (the custom house ones) or do i have to use stairs. Also im having a problem with the crafted house walls being invisible unless u enter the house is there a way to fix that?

This house on atl the crafted walls are visible without entering the house while mine are invisible. His house is private while mine is public does this matter?
    house2.png

2. Irulia Darkaith

Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Just make new stone floors and raise them. No gozas required

You can use house teleporters without issue.

Crafted walls shouldn't be visible until you stand on the steps - so can't explain what you are seeing unless it's because the other house is still cached on your client.

3. Fingers

Fingers Adventurer

Trick is to use regular house walls for the north and west walls, that are unseen from the front. Strategically place a support "pole" or a window in your east and south wall line, to support your outer floor tile right up next to the wall and it will also support a row or two more, so you can include the regular teleporters. As for making them "visible", thats an old trick. Make sure the very outer floor tile you use is the green or grey bamboo looking floor tile. Strategically use these as that outer floor tile right up next to your walls and they will be visible. For that matter, if you place them on your plot and park anything on them, that item will also be visible. Can cover them with the green grass or snow tiles so the bamboo wont show, or use the bamboo as partof your "yard" decoration and you wont have to try to hide them! Now......get to fixing your home up propeerly and POST PICS!! LOL.....good luck, enjoy!

4. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

It is unwise to post pictures that feature trees in an unintended form not visible to the majority of players.

Zynia likes this.
  5. cazador

cazador Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. Kayhynn

Kayhynn Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Because those programs are illegal and can get your account banned.

Zynia likes this.
  7. MalagAste

MalagAste Belaern d'Zhaunil
    Reporter Professional Governor Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter Royal Knight

Right like Luring will get your account banned? Nope not anymore. Seems that all bets are off.