1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer Service :)

Discussion in 'UHall' started by UOMarissa, Sep 23, 2009.

1. UOMarissa

UOMarissa Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 12, 2006
    I have to report this positive experience I had this morning :) With so much negativity I really thought I was in for a bad experience. I called the Customer Service number to get help recovering 2 forgot about created accounts (7 years ago). I followed the recording, entered my number for other game help, waited to be connected and thought ok here goes my day. Well to my surprise, there was a representative on the other end immediately :) I explained my problem, the rep spoke English, was very pleasant and helpful. With my account names ready and any information I could remember from when they were created, I now have my accounts back. Not very often you get this kind of help with UO, but I have to say it was a pleasant experience. Now I will use these 2 accounts and see the world of UO for a bit to see if I will keep them going. Thank you for listening :)