1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Customer Service

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Saul, Jun 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Saul

Saul Visitor

Jun 26, 2015
    I know the teams busy with the new expansion but this frustrates me..

Your account for Ultima Online has been prohibited from accessig all servers due to violations of our Code of Conduct. You will not be able to log onto this account again. The details of the violation are as follows:
    GM petition number #########
    Service Termination for Ultima Online Account: #######
    Your Ultima Online account has been terminated from the Ultima Online service due to the following violation of the Rules of Conduct.
    Violation: Disruptive Behavior – (General)

Hey Bonnie,
    can u please un perma me.
    tyvm xxx

Two days later no response...
    Hello again Bonnie,

I got sick of waiting for a reply so made a new account and bought codes, I(detailed explanation of problem with new account). Tbh i am fed up with your
    lack of service an help so please refund all the codes i have purchased and lets call it a day.
    Saul xx

Hi Saul,
    We checked the codes shown below and they were all applied to a couple accounts. If they had not already been applied then you could have contacted Origin for
    a refund. Origin is separate from Broadsword and they are the only ones that can give you a refund.
    As far as no answer, we do not have any tickets on this issue in our system. If we can offer any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Hi Bonnie,
    Many, many people have commented to me they have seen a lot worse go unpunished in chat (which is true) and 99% of my "bans" where due to
    a certain guild having the whole guild page on me at one time, which is sort of harrasment,the whole game is rife with cheaters, dupers, exploiters, scripters, hacks,
    griefers and you want to punish a loyal and paying player of over # years worth of time invested in this dying turd of a game.

No wonder the games dead. Refund my money and I will be happily on my way, I am frankly sick of the lack of service, and the buggy,laggy,unplayable mess that you
    have created.
    Saul xx

Two days later no response...

Hi Bonnie,
    I really cannot face retraining or even playing at this point and appreciate it if you can give me a full and speedy refund on my second account
    (detailed explanation of problem with new account), I shall not darken uo's doorstep again.
    I appreciate what you have done for me in the past and am really quite upset that it has come to this, I apologise if the tone of my emails is a little terse
    but this has been a huge investment of my time and to see much worse behaviors go unpunished I feel slighly mift.back the crowds and wish you and your development
    team nothing but the best in the future.
    Saul xx

Day later ...

Hi Bonnie,

God i am an idiot I think I know what I have done but dont know how to resolve it.(detailed explanation of problem with new account)
    Any idea what I do now?

Saul xx

Day later email sent to [email protected] and [email protected]

Hi Saul,
    Ok I think I can help here, (acknowleges detailed explanation of problem with new account) If that is what you have done let me know and we can help you.

Hi Bonnie,
    Yes this is what I have done, (Gives etailed explanation of problem with new account adds in acct name, char names, game codes bought)
    Thanks for the help.
    Saul xx

Day later....

Hi Bonnie,
    Hi, did u fix my problem?
    Thanks, Saul xx

Day later...
    Hi Bonnie,
    Have you fixed my account yet? remember broadswords creed..."Every player, everyday".
    Thanks, Saul

Day later....

Heya Bonnie
    Can you please fix my new account so i can actually play? Both of us dont want me trolling on free's. I am pretty over being banned, its like death you go through
    the stages, denial, anger, sadness,acceptance.
    I just posted this on stratics uohall...
    Actually screw it I aint leaving, I was perma banned again for swearing again and in yes I know its bad, i hate it as much as you do but i do have a condition
    similair to tourettes along with ocd and a few minor drug issues.I would miss messing with people and helping people out and just enjoying the rich flowing fabric
    of the game. I asked mesanna to unban me and she said no because i have had so many back to back bans (thanks to a guild u know and my potty mouth), but i would miss
    screwing around with you nerds, i briefly contemplated doing illegal stuff to vent my inert rage at losing five years of all skills 120'ed on mutiple
    shards but that aint my bag.
    I just wanna have fun and i guess regrinding my skills might keep me on the staight an norrow....for a while.
    But I will screw with you again soon.Peace, love and Norringtons
    Seeya in game nerds, Thanks so muchly,
    Saul Goodman xxx

Hi Saul,
    Cussing wasn’t the reason you were banned. It was the racism parts of it that got you this time. We have to be careful with that Everyone cusses, shoot even I drop a few words by mistake in game. Your potty mouth, cute =)
    What can I do for you today?

Hey Mesanna
    I aked you to fix my new account, which you said you would fix, you havent.(detailed explanation of problem with new account for the fifth time)
    So, can you please fix it as promised?
    Also the problem with a perma ban on my other account is that if i hadnt recieved so many bans for minor cussing in chat i would not have been permaed,
    also saying "zips in the wire" isnt racist, its a quote from Platoon (the movie).
    Saul xx

I dont wanna say this is terrible service as i know the teams busy making dress' flow more freely
    and tbh i actually like my messy bon bons, all i wanted was my new acct fixed to i can start playing again without having to resort to trolling on frees.

Help me Mesanna please fix my acct, the one not permaed and i bet you one bill in gold nobody will ever report me for anything again.
  2. kelmo

kelmo Old and in the way
    Professional Premium Stratics Veteran Supporter Alumni Dread Lord

May 12, 2008
  3. Zuckuss

Zuckuss Order | Chaos
    Professional Stratics Veteran Alumni K^S

Aug 1, 2008
    Saul, this is not the place. Submit your grievance to Broadsword directly.
    BrianFreud and Merlin like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • About Us

Stratics is the oldest continually running MMORPG Fansite on the Internet. Founded in 1997 Stratics has served the Ultima Online Community for 18 years. We strive to provide the most complete social experience for Ultima Online players.
  • Subscribe Now!

Want to provide Continual Support? Subscribe and gain additional benefits as a patron of Stratics.com!
    Subscribe Now!

Stratics Professional Accounts feature the following advantages:

• Ad-Free Browsing of our Forums
    • Upload a custom Profile Cover
    • Unlimited media upload storage space
    • Use of the theme styler
    • Ability to collapse the sidebar
    • Premium background themes to choose from
    • Access to additional features of the Classifieds System
    • Ability to Customize Your User Title
    • No Post Delays
    • Additional Signature Allowances:
    • Special Professional Banner Display with your Account
    • PM Allowance Upgrade
    • Additional Thread Allowances
  • Support Us!

Don't feel like subscribing? Donations to benefit the further development of Stratics and for purchase and inclusion of additional features are always welcome.

Donate to us!