1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Customising & Re-deeding

Discussion in 'UO Homes and Castles' started by Fink, Feb 12, 2009.

1. Fink

Fink Guest

Is there any way to prevent deeded items from redeeding when you go into custom mode?

Basically I have 6 coffins on top of 6 large stone tables. The coffins have been lowered onto the tables (as they wouldn't place on top), so they occupy the same space, so to speak. Whenever I go into the customisation mode, the coffins go into the moving crate and the tables remain. Basically I want to prevent that so I can tweak the house design without pulling down decoration.

Any pointers?

2. Borric

Borric Seasoned Veteran
    Stratics Veteran

The only thing I can think to even try would be to axe the table (if its a stone/deedable table) before you go into customize mode, then try to place the tables back "under" the coffins.

Good Luck,
    Borric

3. Teeshy

Teeshy Guest

Have you tried locking them down before you go into custom mode?

I'm not 100% sure it would work, but I know with things like the broken stone tables, if you say "I wish to lock this down" and target each piece, they are supposed to stay.

Not sure it would work at all, but maybe worth a shot?