1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

cut cloth to folded cloth?

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by jwauk99, May 24, 2009.

1. jwauk99

jwauk99 Adventurer
    Stratics Veteran

Mar 30, 2009
    Pardon my ignorance. I'm having a difficult time with tailoring...

Is it possible to turn cut cloth (the kind you may yourself from the spinning wheel and loom, and then by cutting bolts of cloth), into folded cloth?

I cannot seem to use "last target" on cut cloth at ALL. Only on folded cloth. It really makes tailing slow since I always have to manually target the darn cloth myself.

Any ideas?
  2. Silverbird

Silverbird Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Nov 3, 2001
    There is an option at the sewing kit under materials ----> combine cloth. It turns cloth into a stackable version and is usually used for tailor reward cloth. But i guess it should work for you as well.
  3. Dragonchilde

Dragonchilde Guest

Actually, there's another step that'll help you even more.

You don't even have to cut it. in the same menu (materials) there's an option to cut cloth. That will turn any bolts of cloth you have into cut cloth.

Sounds like you've also got more than one stack of cloth in your backpack. if you limit your piles to one, you won't have to target at all. If you're using rewards cloth to fill bods or grind skill, you can use a default dye tub to dye them all the same color, and combine them into one big pile.
  4. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Mar 18, 2004