1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Cut up corpse macro in the EC

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Ezekiel Zane, Jun 23, 2012.

1. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I posted this in the EC forum but there's been no response in more than 5 hours.

So I've made a macro to use the Butcher's War Cleaver to cut up the corpse after I killed the critter.

The problem is that the macro always targets the blood on the ground first instead of the corpse.

The macro is set-up like this;

Target nearest object,
    Butcher's War Cleaver
    Wait for Target
    Cursor Target Current

I also thought that there used to be an option to turn-off blood in UO? I thought that might work but I can't find that option in either client.

2. Sevin0oo0

Sevin0oo0 Guest

turn off blood is in the uo config file file, turns off ALL blood tiles, including rares and such

EDIT: killing earlier, something seems changed in the blood z axis, might be the problem

3. Ezekiel Zane

Ezekiel Zane Grand Inquisitor
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Well I'm still not finding it. I have uo.cfg in the classic directory but there is not an option to turn-off blood. Perhaps I need to add the line?

In the EC however I don't have a uo.cfg file in the directory at all. There is the usersettings.xml but again there is no option about turning on/off blood.