1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Cyclopean Warrior sound please!

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Stratford, May 19, 2010.

1. Stratford

Stratford Guest

Hi all,

I haven't played UO in many, many years. But I have a baby daughter now who I know would love the classic "ah YA YA" of the Cyclopean Warrior. Can someone please email me the wav file of it or PM a way to otherwise get the sound? I'd really appreciate it.

2. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

Jan 5, 2001
    The easiest way to get it would probably be to download inside uo which has a 'sounds' section.
  3. DarkVoid

DarkVoid Guest

You can download and use InsideUO, and you'll want the first .wav file in the cyclops directory in the files it lists. Cyclopeans certainly make some strange sounds.

You can also goto Valor gate Ilsh and run your character down east to the spawn area where Cyclopean warriors and titans spawn for some authentic in-game monster noises. You'll be able to take on these with any warrior or fighter as long as they're capable of healing and have high magic resist or a maxed resists suit on but do mind the paragons that occasionally spawn, as they're 5x as tough as their normal counterparts!

Don't forget to loot the gold, at least, you can earn quite a good living from these guys!
  4. ingsmsico

ingsmsico Visitor

Oct 17, 2009

Stratford Guest

So a bunch! Woot! My daughter loves it, lol.