1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

D-syncing/lag at Belfry!

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Lord Gandalf, Oct 23, 2015.

1. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Looks impossible to stay on Belfry upper hill on my sampire using the default EC client.

Its causing a big sort of a lag a my screen freezes, then kicks me instantly 4-6tiles away.

I know its made to push u a couple tiles away, but i can deal with it using the classic client...

Anyone else has this problem?

2. sibble

sibble Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend 151

The problem is that every time he pushes you it's basically the same as "paperdolling" which from what I'm told, is a function to sync you with the server.

With that being said I've never fallen off the platform. Can you take a screen shot of your entire user interface so I can get an idea of what you got going on?

3. Lord Gandalf

Lord Gandalf Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Here's a link, as u can see at the end of the video, im not lagging at all, and u can pretty much see what im talking about when i freeze & D-sync: