1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Squeaker, Jun 24, 2008.

1. Squeaker

Squeaker Guest

So I'm in the DA right now... Horrible! One player has died, looked at his toes for two rounds and then he miraculously had 30 laff. We tooned him up and this went on for a while. We can never see what the others are choosing and that does make it very interesting! It's skipping the entire battle so we just look to see who gets hit after.... I have a sf with me so I know it's not just me. Oh, just got booted.. That figures. I guess that means it's time to clean the house! Anyone else having issues this morning??
  2. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Oct 31, 2003
    Good grief that would be creepy! Reminds me of a building where everything was on high speed. We just clicked a gag (any gag) fast hoping to take out the Mover that was having no problems hitting us. After a few rounds of that, we finally got to where we could exit that building, but not before losing 2/4 of the team. The game shut down soon after. Creepy stuff! Hope they get it fixed for you!
  3. Holocog

Holocog Guest

We were just in a mint and THERE WERE KARATE cogs lol. They doged like everything, an it was sooo funny. And they had it where the weak gags would miss, but the strong ones would hit.:eek:snap::popcorn:
  4. Elga

Elga Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

Sep 12, 2003
    "Everybody was Kung-Fu Fighting..duh duh duh duh duh"

That sounds very interesting, was this in River? I'm assuming, as that is glitchy central lately.
  5. oh man....we were in mint in river this morning and i can't even tell ya how evil the cogs were. I've never ever seen anything like it. Piano's, Bday cakes and even sound was missing in almost every fight.

I thought maybe the cogs didn't like my outfit today! LOL

:gun: <get's back at cogs>
  6. Granjell

Granjell Guest

Yes, it was in River - Stubby needed 8900 cogbucks for tonite!
  7. Fangs McWolf

Fangs McWolf Guest

Isn't that how it's supposed to be?

I have a friend who uses the name "ShoeChef", and I took used that song...

Everybody was ShoeChef fighting
    Those hands were fast as lightning
    In fact it was a little bit frightning
    But they cooked with expert timing