1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Daemon Berserkers

Discussion in 'UO Players Corner' started by Gunn4r, Jul 11, 2008.

1. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

I'm just full of questions tonight (a side effect of having not played for quite a few years!)

Whats the trick to dropping these bad boys? I heard mention of using old school weps?

Can anyone clue me in? :) I heard they drop good stuff and seem fun to kill. I found several last night when I was running around random towns at like 2 in the morning. hehe
  2. Lyconis

Lyconis Sage
    Stratics Veteran

May 20, 2008
    Power, Vanquishing and Mystic weapons (in that order low to high) do more damage.

These are just old school named (power, vanquish) but not old school weapons. They started spawning on event monsters during the Britain and Ophidian Invasion. I haven't seen any spawn in this event.

Also note you won't see the damage modifier. Someone else probably knows the damage modifiers off the top of there head.
  3. Gunn4r

Gunn4r Guest

hmmm okay i'll be on the lookout for them then! :D Thanks!