1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

daemon blood pc

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by imported_armed4Fun, Nov 13, 2007.

1. anyone know what i can sell/trade a set of the 6 different daemon blood

2. Guest

Guest Guest

There was a full set for sale on LS in Luna for 6m as of last evening, but based on the spawn rate I would expect the pieces individually and as a set to be worth about the same as the peerless version. so roughly around 50k-150k....maybe alil less, maybe alil more. Obviously the peerless version will continue to spawn while the daemon blood will not, but for the time being as the item is new, and the event is still active the price will continue to drop for awhile.

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Currently the moongate is impossible to reach alive at least on my shard. So the existing supply might be it. The value should dip only slightly in the near term and rise significantly within a year imo.

4. Larisa

Larisa Reporting Manager
    Editor Reporter Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Editor Fallen Lords

Here's a little secret....get on a boat at Mag docks and sail to the western tip by the moongate.....fight your way to the moongate..it's easy to keep it clear and get your blood that way.

Been doing that all day and have gotten plenty of blood.

Good Luck!