1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Price Check] Daemon Bone Armor

Discussion in 'UO Rares Collector' started by RichardOCE, Jun 9, 2008.

1. RichardOCE

RichardOCE Guest

Ive asked before, but now I want to verify before posting. I believe this is the somewhat rare bone armor, if someone could confirm, and possibly give a price check, Id be grateful.

As you can see from the shot, I have 2 chest pieces, and 1 each arms and gloves.

Many thanks!

[​IMG]

2. Vahne

Vahne Guest

Yes, that's the rare bone armor. Too bad you don't have the bone helmet, but even still that's a good find.

3. Wraith One

Wraith One Guest

Yes, that what you have there is the rarest of the daemon bone armor. from what I've heard it only spawned for a couple of days on the efreets. One of the things I liked about this rare bone armor was that the words Daemon Bone are not in the first line of text, and makes it easier to distinguish it from any tokuno dyed or bleached regular daemon bone pieces. The helmet in this set is the rarest as the helmet is the rarest daemon bone armor piece to drop.

4. Kurgan

Kurgan Guest

It spawned on Meer Mages from what I remember..
    And the Bone Helm is the hardest piece to get.

5. Limlight

Limlight Guest

What shard?

6. i have a full set on atl.
    how much is it worth

7. Vahne

Vahne Guest

The helmet alone can fetch well over 5 mil. So I think 10-13 mil would be a good starting price. Then again I'm not so sure if it would sell as expensively on Atlantic.

8. RichardOCE

RichardOCE Guest

My pieces are on Oceania. Ive held onto these for such a long time, but recently Ive developed a liking for rubble, and need to sell off some old bits and pieces.

9. Limlight

Limlight Guest

I will give you 7 mil for your whole set HOME Guild..

I am on Atlantic...

10. individual pieces (aside from the helm) tend to get 500k-1m per piece.

The Helm can be bought for 3-5m.