1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

[Buying] Daemonic Crisis Statuette

Discussion in 'UO Trader's Hall' started by Madrid, Aug 18, 2011.

1. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Looking to purchase 2 Daemonic Crisis Statuettes.

Paying 100M each.

Anyone who has one for sale that they would be so kind as to sell please contact me here or via PM.:thumbsup:

2. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

if you find one for 100 mil let me know :>

i dont think but maybe 10 of these were grabbed off a vending machine which a EM pulled in less than 45 sec on pacific.

im a guess they sell for a few hundred mil each. iono

3. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

there are hundreds if not over 1000 out there. was dropped on multiple shards....100m seems right but ive seen the cheaper as well on vendors. havent seen any in a bit though

4. SixUnder

SixUnder Legendary Assassin

i dont think your thinking of what we are talking about. this thing will unlimitedly flamestrike you over and over.

5. BigEv

BigEv Lore Master
    Stratics Veteran

yup its exactly what im talking about the demon little statue that flamestrikes with a double click over and over. too many to count out there. as i said they have been on and off vendors at 100mil and lower. Some bought in rares forum for less than 100 as well.

Edit: ok i just looked item up manti has it listed as give or take 200 of them out there, and im more thinking it definitly over 200 of them out there. it was a vending machine style grab open for awhile as i heard. Either way u should be able to buy for 100m as i said there has been quite a few ive seen sell for a good bit under that. Example: i wasnt there at event but i happened to purchase one on atl vendor luna for 60m just after they came out. Avg. 50-100m id say. Good luck if ur even still looking Madrid.

6. Madrid

Madrid Slightly Crazed
    Stratics Veteran

Still looking! Where they at!?:sad4:

Someone sell me a couple!

7. THP

THP Stratics Legend

THERE was one on atlantic vendor for 100m about 3-4 days ago..no idea if its still there...