1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Daemons have me confused

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by AEowynSP, Jan 31, 2010.

1. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

I was farming Daemons and blood ellys and I get the message you have gained a lot of karma and a lot of fame from the daemons but the blood ellys only give a little fame and a lot of karma?
    I am noble lady, when I was neg karma I got the same message from the daemons but the blood gave some fame and alot of karma.
    I am not factions.
    The regular blood dropped a devious map yet the para daemon dropped a clever map.
    I thought map level depended on the fame level of the creature.

2. DreadLord Lestat

DreadLord Lestat Social Media Liaison
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Social Media Liaison Stratics Legend PITMUCK

I think the paragon dropping the clever map must be a bug, A blood el would normally drop a level 5 devious map while the paragon blood el would drop a chest instead of a map and the map in the chest is one level higher so it would drop a paragon chest containing a level 6 Ingenious map. I hope that helps some, the paragon must have been bugged. Normal daemons drop level 4 clever maps though.

3. Petra Fyde

Petra Fyde Peerless Chatterbox
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

I'm afraid not. Paragons can drop maps as well as chests, and they drop whatever map that creature type normally does, so from Daemon you get level 4.

4. AEowynSP

AEowynSP Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

Yes my point about the maps were I thought they were dependant on the fame the creature gives.
    Daemon gave a clever map yet blood gives a dev one.
    Still very confused about the fame gap. I will have to farm some more and see if the fame message changes.