1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

Daily Colbert

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Flippers, Oct 17, 2008.

1. Flippers

Flippers Guest

These are fun times to watch The Daily Show and Colbert Report.

When I miss an ep I often listen to a streaming version from their websites while I work. Except Wed's was so funny I had to stop it yesterday and wait till I got home. :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

I knew I wouldnt be disappointed by their coverage of Joe the Plumber lol. When that went on in the debates I knew here was something to look forward to. Yeah I listened this morning before the other coworkers got in. I think one was here and heard me gackle.
  2. Hile

Hile Guest

Those are my next favorite shows after Southpark, of course. Love 'em!
  3. I watch the colbert report sometimes, its pretty funny.
  4. Flippers

Flippers Guest

Both their shows were really good yesterday :)

If any of you like them, check them out either at 8pm edt / 7pm cdt tonight for the rebroadcast, or just go to dailyshow.com and colbertnation.com to see them there.

Dont miss the moment of Zen.