1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice
  3. Greetings Guest! Tonights Maintenance is complete and the Stratics Community Wiki is now live. Please see this thread for more details.
    Dismiss Notice

daisy shirt

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Sally Bumblefoot, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Sally has the daisy shirt in her catalog. I have no idea how long she has had this catalog and I cant remember what day it comes. If anyone needs this shirt PM me a code soon!! I THINK she gets her catalog on Sundays. Sorry for the short notice!! I already sent it to everyone on my list who didnt have it. Sally is wealthy too!!:thumbup1:
  2. Stubby

Stubby Guest

I know, it might be too late, but could you send one to Stubby please. I think I still have the skirt!!! You are my favorite pink bunny in the whole wild toon world!!!:love:
  3. Lol...............you are my fav green piggy even outside of TT!! I did get a new catalog and it isnt in my new one. Sorry!! I went down my whole list and sent it to everyone that didnt have it. I don't know how I missed you!!! That stinks. Well, Precious is about a month behind Sally as far as cattelogs go and I will send you one then for sure.