1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Daisy skirt?

Discussion in 'Toontown General Discussion' started by Little Sadie, Aug 30, 2008.

1. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I'm still looking for the Daisy skirt for two of my toons. Anyone have it? Thanks!

2. Voilet

Voilet Guest

daisy skirt or daisy shirt?

3. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I need the skirt. I've gotten the shirt in a lot of cattlelogs over the last year but never the skirt!

4. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Big kitty has the shirt now so it's a matter of time before she gets teh skirt. You'll have it soon!

5. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

I wish I knew the series it comes in. I got the shirt on my big toon August 10th according to a post here. That it the first time I got that shirt since I started that toon. She is 18 months old. I never received the skirt ever. I was really hoping it would have been in the last two cattlelogs but it wasn't. Hoping it gets here soon. I love that outfit. LOL!

6. Trish

Trish Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

Series 7, #6.

7. Little Sadie

Little Sadie Guest

Thanks Trish! I just checked and Sadie is on Series 7, #4. Should get it in two more weeks!