1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Damage Increase Cap

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by Antony, Nov 24, 2009.

1. Antony

Antony Journeyman
    Stratics Veteran

Got a question ..... if I have 40% Damage Increase on a Crossbow, 20% Damage Increase on a Conjurer's Trinket, does that mean I have 40% left to put on a ring and bracelet? Is there a 100 Damage Increase Cap on any increases that are applied to the weapon, jewelry, and talisman/trinket?

What's included in the CAP Number (meaning what items) and What's not, cause I also see a 300% Cap when you add in other things .. not sure what those "other things" are.

2. Stupid Miner

Stupid Miner Guest

100% DI cap on items. (not including slayer)
    300% hard cap for any combination of Items, EoO, Slayers, and whatever else.
    Anatomy, LJ and Tactics (and perhaps strength?) don't factor into the 300% cap

3. Sir Kenga

Sir Kenga Guest

Is quiver for archers included in 100% DI cap?

4. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

I put this in another thread, but it is relevant. The only official documentation I could find was here: http://www.uo.com/fof/fiveonfriday92.html.

My read on this is that it is not part of the 100% DI cap. I don't have anything else to go off.

-OBSIDIAN-

5. archsama

archsama Guest

but quiver's "Damage Modifier" only applies to Archery, right?

6. Obsidian

Obsidian UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Campaign Supporter

Yes.