1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Damage increase suit

Discussion in 'UO Warrior' started by shadowking, Aug 6, 2009.

1. shadowking

shadowking Guest

what is the best posible damage increase suit u can get? i plan on using bushido necro just not any room for chiv. so wanted to know what the max dmg suit i can build.

2. Gellor

Gellor Guest

Considering damage increase is capped at 100% from items, I'd say 100%:coco:

Only other item that is semi exception to the rule is slayer items. So get a slayer talisman and slayer weapon and you hit your 300% total cap easily.

3. shadowking

shadowking Guest

oic so a slayer type weapon does 50% di? and the talisman is face value right?

4. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

He says 300% because that is the PvM cap. In breaking down what else he stated, slayers do double damage...SO, that results in the 200% that he came up with.

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I have a 100 di suit but generaly run with 88 the other 12 i lost due to needing other mods instead

6. Diomedes Artega

Diomedes Artega Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran

It wouldn't matter much anyhow if you are capping out on damage as it is.