1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Damage per second?

Discussion in 'UO Enhanced Client Discussion' started by Tukaram, Feb 28, 2010.

1. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Did a patch break our DPS info? I was playing with my equip weapon settings and noticed the damage per second is no longer displayed on the mouse over info of the weapon.

I am using Copper and I checked it in Default. It's just not there anymore. Any ideas? I sure want that back...

2. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

If you download C-E 1.6.8 and move over the Item Property Highlighting mod folder, it should work again. Apparently later versions of the packages (highlighting and evaluator) don;t seem to play well together (again).

3. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Cool thanks for the quick reply. I'll go try that now.

I wasn't even sure if that was an EC display item or a Copper one.

4. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Wow! I didn't realize how much info was added into that. No wonder everyone is confused when I ask them what some of the display info means and they say they don't see it. rolleyes:

5. Storm

Storm UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Premium Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I use 1,6,8 and it works well although the property highlighter is slightly off for some reason! probably the last changes that went in!

6. Hildebrand

Hildebrand Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend

I miss the dps and the imbuing info on the 1.7.2 skin.

7. Tukaram

Tukaram Guest

Moving the Item Property Highlighting mod folder from 1.6.8 worked great.

8. Dermott of LS

Dermott of LS UOEC Modder
    Stratics Veteran

It works in terms of display, but I think that your imbuing info is going to be a bit off... I'm testing the new version of Eval with the 1.6.8 version of Highlighting and it gives the info, but the highlighting is a bit odd (comapred to hightlighting's version of doing things), however if I update Highlighter, it supercedes the Evaluator ditching the info.

Still working on it and will provide some sort of answer for the next update.