1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Damn liches... do they really think they can take it with em??

Discussion in 'UHall' started by Prince Caspian, Jul 2, 2008.

1. I've noticed in the past few days (coincidentally, about the time that the 10k reward for virtue armor was posted for next patch) that AntiVirtue Dungeon drops have really dropped.

Maybe I'm just having a run of bad luck, but usually I get a drop for every 40-50 liches I ice (more or less). This last time I took out well over 200 before I got anything.

Is it just me, or have the drops really...erm, dropped?

2. gandolfofaol

gandolfofaol Guest

I think they changed the drop rate on a lot of things as part of the spring cleanup. Remember the idea was to clean up the servers.

3. Flutter

Flutter Always Present
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend

liches cheat.

4. HeathBar

HeathBar Guest

I don't think they have changed. I went Decite spawn and get a breatplate thingie after killing 5 wraiths. I also got the crook and the sorlets in destard after working the spawn for about an hour.

Sometimes I can complete 2-3 decite champ spawns without getting any arties/armor. Just luck of the draw imo.

5. envinyatar

envinyatar Guest

I don't think they slowed the drop rate, I got a pair of sollerets after about an hour of killing lizardmen in Fel... and this was on a new char.