1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Damn lol

Discussion in 'UO Siege Perilous' started by Kage, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Sprago what happen man? 1 on 1 at Hyloth and you just animal form and run away??? And you complain about ganks and yet you your self do not even have the balls to fight a one on one fight Classic!

2. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

yep your right dude im a mage and im not gonna stand there and fight a warrior when im not set up for it but hey good win dude you would had me

3. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

So if I put magery back on you will fight me? I eagerly await your response....

4. Sprago

Sprago Certifiable
    Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend IPKU

more so then i would your warrior but either way if i do end up loosing i probly smoke bomb out thats what we do if your loosing isnt it? I mean thats the way of a ninja char isnt it? you did make a refrence to this point in another post didnt you ninja's never die if played right

5. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

I'm getting the feeling he is feeling invincable. *shrugs*

I've always been one to not worry about other peoples templates, but play one that I enjoy...la

6. Kage

Kage Crazed Zealot
    Stratics Veteran

Actually no... Not in a one on one... I have not used a smoke bomb once... now when another person get involved then that is when I use the smoke bomb...

Ask Krystal... she was probably praying that I would smoke bomb lol

7. TheScoundrelRico

TheScoundrelRico Stratics Legend
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Secret Society

So at this point, you have only used stealth to get close to your target? How exactly is that proof that the skill is over powered?

You just happen to be good at PvP...the stealth skill let's you engage in fights that otherwise may not have taken place is the other person just wanted to run...la