1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Greetings Guest!!

In order to combat SPAM on the forums, all users are required to have a minimum of 2 posts before they can submit links in any post or thread.

Dismiss Notice

Dark Angel, sorry about not showing yesterday...

Discussion in 'UO Lake Austin' started by Basara, May 9, 2012.

1. Basara

Basara UO Forum Moderator
    Moderator Professional Wiki Moderator Stratics Veteran Stratics Legend Campaign Supporter

Yesterday morning my internet provider had a massive equipment failure that knocked out internet and internet phone for the entire state (maybe 2 or more) customer base, that didn't get fixed until the early AM today. It was especially ugly in that it was less than 2 weeks before the official hand-over of the internet/phone side of things from one company to another, after several states' coverage areas were sold last year, and I think the two companies initially reacted by saying "No, YOU fix it!" to each other....

Yes, I want to try to have an auction tonight.

2. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

How frustrating :( WB

3. El of LA

El of LA Babbling Loonie
    Stratics Veteran Alumni Stratics Legend Campaign Benefactor

BTW guys... I have a few items I'd like to auction... could we arrange a meetup sometime?

4. I have not been on either :(......The weather hasn't been good here either.......Storming almost ever evening........Lets shoot for an auction this coming Wednesday, May 16, 2012 at 8pm central time....That will give us time to get alot more items for auction and also for me to post list here on stratics.....
    For anyone that wishes to submit items for auction just give a yelll out in general chat and we will meet up :)
    Happy you are back online Basara !!